Welcome to the Ag Showcase Application Portal!
Cutting edge start-ups and research projects across Ag-bio, renewable energy, sustainable materials, food production, animal health and farming technologies are invited to apply to present their business / technology at the 2020 virtual Ag Innovation Showcase on August 27-28, 2020.
There is no application or presenter fees! Application deadline is 7/24/2020 9:00 am PDT.
There are limited spots available to present at one of the Ag industry’s most exclusive events so please apply early! You will be notified of your participation status by early August.
Should you have trouble logging in or questions regarding the portal, please contact Lars Panquin, Program Associate, Sustainability Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected, here are the benefits you will enjoy:
- A Presentation Slot in the Ag Showcase Agenda
- Mentoring & Coaching by Larta Principal Advisors to fine-tune the presentation
Comp Pass to present (An additional ticket for a presenting company representative can be purchased at the discounted price of $100)
- Opportunity to present a company or product promotional video that will be accessible to all attendees throughout the virtual event. Video can be up to one minute in length.
- Logo on Website and Digital Program Book
- Set up multiple meetings with other attendees
- Coverage in our blog, press releases, and social media platforms
First, please set up an account on this portal. This will enable you to save and return to your application before submitting and will enable us to identify you in the event that there are issues with your application or with the system itself.